State Bank of India has released the official notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers.
You can apply online for SBI PO 2018 recruitment from 21st April.
In this post, we have covered the exam dates, official SBI PO notification PDF, vacancy details, eligibility criteria as well as selection process of SBI PO recruitment 2018
Important changes in the SBI PO exam 2018
- SBI PO 2018 exam will have sectional timings in Prelims.
- However, there will be no sectional cutoffs in Prelims.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
Age Limit (As on 31.08.2018)
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2018 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1988 and not after 01.04.1997 (both days inclusive).
Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Total Compensation: Total compensation per annum would be a minimum of ₹ 7.55 lacs and maximum of ₹ 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||21/04/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13/05/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13/05/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018|
|Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2018||1st, 7th and 8th July 2018|
|Date of SBI PO Mains Exam 2018||4th August 2018|
|Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims)||18th June 2018 (Tentative)|
SBI PO 2018 Selection Process
- Preliminary exam
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- Group Exercise and Interview
Exam Centers: Tamilnadu
Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Kanchipuram, Krishnagiri, Madurai,
Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli,
Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore, Virudhunagar
Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli
|SC/ ST/ PwD||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2018 Official Notification- Download Here
SBI PO 2018 Online Application Link- Apply here