RRB conducted the Computer Based Examination from 19.7.2019 to 21.07.2019. for 1937 vacancies of various Paramedical Posts i.e. Dietician, Staff Nurse Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III, Optometrist, Perfusuionis etc.
ரயில்வே பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் வாரியம் (RRB) RRB Paramedical தேர்விற்கான விடைக்குறிப்பினை வெளியிட உள்ளது.RRB தேர்வின் விடை குறிப்பு 05.08.2019 அன்று வெளியிடப்படும்.அதனை கீழ்கண்ட இணைய முகவரியில் இருந்து பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து கொள்ளலாம்.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) for Paramedical posts against CEN 02/2019 was conducted from 19.7.2019 to 21.07.2019. In order to enable the candidates who appeared in this CBT
to view their question papers, responses and answer keys, a LINK will be provided on all the official websites of RRBs and the LINK will be active from 10.00 hrs. on 05.08.2019 to 23.59
hrs. of 08.08.2019
View of Question Paper, Responses and Answer Keys & raising of Objections if any to Questions/ Options / Answer Keys
Activity Date and Time
Viewing of the Question Paper, Responses and Answer Keys and raising of Objections 05.08.2019, 10.00 am onwards
2. Closing of the Objection raising and payment window 08.08.2019, at 23.59 hrs.
RRB Paramedical விடைக்குறிப்பு 2019
Procedure for raising objections
- a. In the Question Paper view, you will be viewing your question paper, your chosen option and the correct answer (key) for the question.
- b. The correct answer (key) for each question is highlighted in Green.
- c. Your Chosen Option is highlighted in Blue and ‘Chosen option’ is mentioned against it.
- d. You have to enter your question number against which objection has to be raised in the ‘Question No.’ field.
- e. You have to select relevant Category of Objection from the drop-down box.
- f. Your Objections must be registered in English only.
- g. Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
- h. Once Objections submitted cannot be edited later.
- i. You have to enter objection against a question in the ‘Objection’ field.
- j. Click on the ‘Add Objection’ button to raise additional objections.
- k. Once all objections are entered, you will select ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’.
- l. For each objection raised and submitted candidate needs to pay Rs .50/- + bank charges.
- m. If your objection is found to be correct, then the amount paid will be refunded to the account from which payment made after deducting the bank charges.
- n. Once objections are entered and payment is made, no new objections can be added further.