Endurance Test for the post of Forest Watcher
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR CERTIFICATE
VERIFICATION / PHYSICAL STANDARDS VERIFICATION FOR THE
POST OF FOREST WATCHER – GENERAL
1. Candidates are informed to go through the following instructions carefully.
2. Candidates should produce three passport size photographs as uploaded
in the application.
3. Candidates must bring their Aadhaar card. (Those candidates who aren’t
having Aadhaar card and number must bring any one of the identity proof
namelyVoter’s Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport).
4. Candidates are directed to be present along with a copy of intimation
received from TNFUSRC (E-mail copy) for Certificate Verification / Physical
Standards Verification / Endurance Test for the said post.
5. A copy of the online application submitted by the candidate for the post.
6. No further chance or change of date will be given for the above verification /
7. No Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance shall be given for this purpose.
A. CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Candidates should produce the following original certificates along with one
set of self-attested copies, in respect of all the claims made by them in their online
application at the time of Certificate Verification.
The candidates are requested to arrange the certificates in the order as mentioned
1. Evidence for date of birth (S.S.L.C. / Government Gazette Notification)
2. Community Certificate obtained from the Competent Authority as specified in
para 11 (d) of the Information Brochure.
8th Down Floor, No.01, Jeenis Road, Panagal Maaligai, Saidapet,
Chennai – 600 015.
Phone No. / . 044-2434 1251
Website : http://www.forests.tn.gov.in
3. If the candidate claims as Transgender (Third Gender) in the application, the
candidate should produce a self declaration and ID card issued by the Tamil
Nadu Third gender Welfare Board as shown in the format in Annexure – II of
the Information Brochure.
4. Evidence for educational qualification as on 07.03.2019 as mentioned in item 8
of the Notification.
5. Evidence for possessing an adequate knowledge in Tamil viz., S.S.L.C / H.S.C
/ Degree (or) evidence for having passed the Second Class Language Test
(Full Test) in Tamil conducted by TNPSC.
6. Candidates claiming for reservation as Person Studied in Tamil Medium
(PSTM) in the application, should produce necessary certificate (in support of
the claim that the candidate has studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil
Medium) obtained from the competent authority concerned, as prescribed in
Annexure IV of the Information Brochure.
7. Candidates claiming for reservation as Destitute Widow in the application,
should produce a Certificate obtained from RDO / Sub-Collector / Assistant
8. Candidates claiming for reservation as Ex-Serviceman in the application,
should produce necessary certificate as prescribed in Annexure – V of the
9. Character and conduct Certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution in
which the candidate has last studied / is studying, as the case may be. In the
case of the candidate who has studied a course through correspondence, this
fact should be stated along with necessary evidence. Such candidates should
however produce a Character and Conduct Certificate from the institution
where the candidate had undergone the regular course of study prior to the
10.If the candidate is employed in Government service, a “No Objection
Certificate” obtained from the appointing authority in the format as prescribed in
Annexure VI of the Information Brochure.
11.The provisional admission of the candidate for Certificate Verification does not
confer any rights for admission to Physical standards verification and
Endurance test / selection to the post.
12.The Candidates are informed that the claims made in their online
application are final at all stages. If their claims are found to be false or
incorrect, their candidature will be liable for rejection. Subsequent claims
regarding educational qualification / age / community / Other
reservations etc. will not be entertained.
13.The candidate’s attention is drawn to para 13 of the Information Brochure and
further informed that if the candidate involves in any act of indiscipline at the
venue of Certificate Verification, it will be viewed seriously.
Note:- Before leaving the Certificate Verification centre, the candidates should confirm that all the
original certificates furnished for verification have been received back by them after
verification. The committee will not take any responsibility for the loss of any original
B. PHYSICAL STANDARDS VERTIFICATION
After Certificate verification, the eligible candidates will be admitted
provisionally for Physical Standards Verification. An Identification Certificate will be
issued to the candidate for attending the above Test.
1. The provisional admission of the candidate for the above test does not
confer any rights for admission to selection to the post.
2. After verifying the identity of the candidate, Physical Standards
Verification will be conducted as mentioned in item 10 of the Notification
3. The candidate is directed to be present for Physical Standards
Verification in the same venue immediately after certificate verification.
4. The candidate should produce the certificate at the time of Physical
Standards Verification as mentioned in item 10 (ii) of the Notification No.1
(i.e. Certificate of Physical Standards)
Note:- 1. The Provisional Admission of the candidates for Certificate
Verification / Physical Standards Verification is purely
provisional subject to the outcome of the Writ Petitions / Cases,
if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras /
Madurai Bench of Madras High Court relating to this recruitment.
2. The candidate’s attention is drawn to para 13 of the Information
Brochure and further informed that if the candidate involves in
any act of indiscipline at the venue of Certificate
Verification/Physical Standards Verification it will be viewed
seriously and may lead to disqualification in this examination as
well as all future examination(s) of TNFUSRC and other
Government examination(s) like Tamil Nadu Public Service
Commission, Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment
Dated: 18.11.2019 Member, TNFUSRC
1,302 total views, 7 views today