Certificate Verification Physical Test For Forest Guard & FGDL
TN Forest Exam
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION /
PHYSICAL STANDARDS VERIFICATION / ENDURANCE TEST FOR THE POST (S) OF
FOREST GUARD / FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE
(Advertisement No.1/2018, dated 06.10.2018, Notification No.2)
1. Candidates are informed to go through the following instructions carefully.
2. Candidates should produce two passport size photographs as uploaded in the
A. CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Candidates are directed to be present along with a copy of memorandum for
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION and their Online application on the scheduled date and time at
the venue as mentioned in the Memorandum. Candidates should produce the following
original certificates along with one set of self attested copies, in respect of all the claims
made by them in their online application at the time of Certificate Verification. They should
present for Certificate Verification without fail.
The candidates are requested to arrange the certificates in the order as mentioned below :
1. Evidence for date of birth (S.S.L.C. / Government Gazette Notification)
2. Community Certificate obtained from the Competent Authority as specified in para
11 (d) of the Information Brochure.
3. If the candidate claims as Transgender (Third Gender) in the application, the candidate
should produce a self declaration and ID card issued by the Tamil Nadu Third gender
Welfare Board as shown in the format in Annexure – II of the Information Brochure.
4. Evidence for educational qualification as on 06.10.2018 as mentioned in item 8 of the
5. Evidence for possessing an adequate knowledge in Tamil viz., S.S.L.C / H.S.C /
Degree (or) evidence for having passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in
Tamil conducted by TNPSC.
6. Candidates claiming for reservation as Person Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) in the
application, should produce necessary certificate (in support of the claim that the
candidate has studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium) obtained from the
Competent authority concerned, as prescribed in Annexure IV of the Information
7. Candidates claiming for reservation as Destitute Widow in the application, should
produce a Certificate obtained from RDO / Sub-Collector / Assistant Collector.
8. Candidates claiming for reservation as Ex-Serviceman in the application, should
produce necessary certificate as prescribed in Annexure – V of the Information
9. Character and conduct Certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution in which the
candidate has last studied / is studying, as the case may be. In the case of the
candidate who has studied a course through correspondence, this fact should be stated
along with necessary evidence. Such candidates should however produce a Character
and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate had undergone the
regular course of study prior to the correspondence studies.
10. If the candidate is employed in Government service, a “No Objection Certificate”
obtained from the appointing authority in the format as prescribed in Annexure VI of the
11. In addition to the above, the following certificates have to be produced at the time of
certificate verification for the post of Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
a) A valid Driving Licence issued by the Competent Transport Authority.
b) A certificate from a reputed Firm or Company to the effect that the candidate
possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles/Heavy Motor Vehicles for a
period of not less than three years after getting the driving Licence.
c) A self declaration of the candidate stating that he possesses a basic knowledge
about the general mechanism of automobiles.
d) A First-Aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu
e) A certificate from the District Government Headquarter Hospital about the following.
i. To possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
Right Eye Left Eye
Distant Vision 6/6 6/6
Near Vision 0.5 0.5 (Snellen)
ii. Each eye must have full field of vision.
iii. Absence of Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or
lies of either eye
iv. Lasik/Laser Surgery/Excimer Laser Surgery have not underwent by the
candidate in either of the eye
12. The provisional admission of the candidate for Certificate Verification does not confer
any rights for admission to Physical standards verification and Endurance test /
selection to the post.
13. The Candidates are informed that the claims made in their online application are
final at all stages. If their claims are found to be false or incorrect, their
candidature will be liable for rejection. Subsequent claims regarding educational
qualification / age / community / Other reservations etc. will not be entertained.
14. The candidate’s attention is drawn to para 13 of the Information Brochure and further
informed that if the candidate involves in any act of indiscipline at the venue of
Certificate Verification, it will be viewed seriously.
Note:- Before leaving the Certificate Verification centre, the candidates should confirm that all the original
certificates furnished for verification have been received back by them after verification. The committee will
not take any responsibility for the loss of any original certificates thereafter.
B. PHYSICAL STANDARDS VERIFICATION & ENDURANCE TEST:
After Certificate verification, the eligible candidates will be admitted provisionally for
Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test. An Identification Certificate will be issued
to the candidate for attending the above Test.
1. The provisional admission of the candidate for the above test does not confer any
rights for admission to selection to the post.
2. After verifying identification of the candidate, Physical standards verification &
Endurance Test will be conducted as mentioned in item 10 of the Notification No.2.
3. The candidate is directed to be present at the venue on scheduled date & time
4. The candidate should produce the certificate at the time of Physical standards
verification & Endurance Test as mentioned in item 10 (ii) of the Notification No.2
(i.e Certificate of Physical Standards)
5. Candidates are advised to participate in the Physical standards verification &
Endurance Test with prior exercise and to bring with them proper shoes, pants,
suits etc. for the same. The late comers will not be admitted to the above tests.
The endurance test is expected to be completed in a single day as scheduled.
However, unforeseen circumstances may necessitate stay for next day. The
candidates may come prepared accordingly.
6. The candidate who is found medically unfit will not be permitted for Endurance Test
and no further chance will be given.
7. It is also informed that if any candidate involves in any act of indiscipline at the
venue of the Physical Verification & Endurance Test, it will be viewed seriously.
Admission of the candidates for Physical standards verification & Endurance Test is
purely provisional subject to the outcome of the Writ Petitions / Cases, if any, pending on the
files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras / Madurai Bench of Madras High Court relating to this
Dated: 22.01.2019 Member Secretary, TNFUSRC