TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2018 | Assistant Engineer | 330 Posts
TNPSC– யில் காலியாக உள்ள பணியிடங்களுக்கு 2019 ஆம் ஆண்டிற்கான வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது . இதற்கு தகுதி உள்ளவர்கள் விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம்
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 28.06.2019 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
காலிப்பணியிட விவரங்கள் : 475 Posts
Assistant Electrical Inspector-10 Posts
Assistant Engineer Agriculture-93 Posts
Assistant Engineer-Civil(water-PWD)-120 Posts
Assistant Engineer-Civil(Building PWD)-73 Posts
Assistant Engineer-Electrical PWD-13 Posts
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health-26 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil)(Highways)-123 Posts
Assistant Engineer(Civil)(Maritime Board)-2 Posts
Junior Architect-15 Posts
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME:
முக்கிய தேதிகள் :
Date of Notification 29.05.2019
Last date for submission of application 28.06.2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or HDFC Bank) 30.06.2019
Date of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper) 10.08.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies) 10.08.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 29.05.2019)
Assistant Electrical Inspector:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by UGC &
- Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering):
- (a) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (OR)\
- (b) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Note: Is sufficient application in (a) not available (b) will be considered
Assistant Engineer-PWD: Water Resource/Building
- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
- Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. OR
- Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. OR
- Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai*&**.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (PWD)
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject*
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Engineering Service
- A degree in Civil Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch. *
Assistant Engineer in TN Fisheries Department
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission. or
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) in Port Service
- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering. (or)
- Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination*
- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Or
- A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Note: Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone one year Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit(as on 01.07.2019): வயது வரம்பு :
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Age limit
‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]:
should not have completed 30 Years(Assistant Electrical Inspector-39 Posts)
தேர்வு செய்யும் முறை :
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written Examination and
(ii) OralTest in the shape of an interview.
One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
|Latest Jobs||Weekly Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job News||Railway Jobs||TNPSC Jobs|
|Court Jobs||Forest Dept Jobs||Police Jobs|
|TRB Jobs||Important Jobs||Army Jobs|
வேறு ஏதேனும் சந்தேகம் இருந்தால் Comment- ல் தெரிவிக்கவும்.
We are providing all latest notifications regarding TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, TNPSC Jobs, TN Police Jobs, TN SI Exams, TN PC Police Exams, TRB Jobs, TN TET Jobs, Court Jobs, Aavin Jobs, E Court Jobs, Navy Jobs, TN MRB Jobs, RPF Exams, Army Jobs, Banks Jobs, RRB, SSC, Defence, Medical Jobs, LIC Jobs, College Jobs, ESIC Jobs, New Jobs in Govt Department, TN EB Jobs, Tangedco Jobs, FCI Jobs, Food Corparation Jobs, TNUSRB Jobs, RRB NTPC, Paramedical Jobs, UPSC Jobs and All other Govt Job Details.