Online application link has been activated for the railway protection Force.
இந்த தேர்வை ஆங்கிலம் மற்றும் தமிழிழும் எழுதலாம்
As per the notification, around 50% of the total vacancies are reserved for Women. RPF online application will commence from 1st June and the last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. Go through Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies etc,
Read the information given below thoroughly before you apply
- Read all the Information in Employment Notice No. CONSTABLE/RPF – 01/2018 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidate should apply to only one Zonal Group. If duplicate applications are found for any candidate at any point of time, then all the applications will be rejected.
- After submission of application, candidates can change any of the details mentioned in the application except selected zonal Group, email ID and mobile number, by paying the modification fee of Rs.250/-(non-refundable). Such modification can be done twice only.
- The selection of Zonal Group once exercised shall be final and no change in Zonal Group shall be entertained further
- Application Procedure
Step 1: Registration
Registration: Registration of basic details like Name, DOB, Gender, Aadhaar Details, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Matriculation Roll number & Year of Passing, Mobile number and Email ID.
Step 2: Verification of Email ID & Mobile Number
- Email ID must be unique.
- Receipt of OTP on your registered Email ID & Mobile No.
- Modification of the information’s cannot be changed later.
Step 3: Part-II & III Application (Education Qualification and Railway Zonal preference)
- Verification of Email ID & Mobile number through the OTP received. / OTP के
- Generation of Registration Number.
- Receipt of the registration details on the registered Email ID & Mobile No. /
Step 4: Bank details & Application fee payment
- Validation of Age & Educational qualification.
- Registration of Personal information, Educational Qualification, Zonal Railway preference and other required information.
Step 5: Upload of Photo & Document
- Registration of bank account information
- Application fee payment Rs 500/- for non fee exempted categories.
- Application fee payment Rs 250/- for fee exempted categories. /
- Payment of fee through Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card /SBI Bank Challan / Postal Challan. /
- Upload of scanned image of your color photograph as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Upload of certificate (applicable to SC/ST candidates).
- On completing this process your RPF online application gets completed.
Official Notification —Check here
Selection Process: Check Here
RPF/RSPF Paid Video Course @Rs2499. Join Now. Class Starting From June 6
Details about RPF Online Class