RRB Group D and ALP Photo Modification Link Activated
இரயில்வே ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் விண்ணப்ப நிராகரிக்கப்பட்டுள்ள வேட்பாளர்களுக்கு இன்னும் ஒரு வாய்ப்பு வழங்கியுள்ளது. தவறான புகைப்படங்களை மாற்றுவதற்கான இணைப்பை RRB செயல்படுத்தியது. கீழே கொடுக்கப்பட்ட link அவர்களின் புகைப்படத்தை பதிவேற்ற வேண்டும். இந்த வசதி 2018 ஜூலை 20 வரை கிடைக்கும்.
RRB Group C- ALP and Technician –Upload Photo here
RRB Group D – Upload Photo here
Important Notice for candidates of CEN 01/2018- ALP & Technicians Modification of Invalid Photographs
Representations received from the candidates of CEN- 01/2018 regarding invalid photographs have been examined and the revised status of photos are being emailed to individual candidates. They are advised to check the revised status of their applications.
Further, as an exceptional measure, RRBs have decided to give a one-time opportunity to those candidates, whose photographs have not been found valid, to modify their photographs. Candidates may either login to the application status link on the website of RRBs or through the link available in the email sent to them and upload proper passport size photograph as per requirements specified in para 14.1(h) of CEN 01/2018 latest by 23.59 hrs of 20.07.2018.
Thereafter, decision of RRBs regarding validity of photographs shall be final and binding and no further representations on this account shall be entertained.
How to upload Photograph?
- Choose the State you have applied for
- Enter your Registration No.
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter Security Code
- Click on login & modify your application.
- The Colour passport photograph should have a white/light colour background.
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size of the photograph should be between 15-40 KB. The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 in a professional studio.
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application.
- The photo should have a clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses.
- The Photograph must match with the candidate appearance on the day of various stages of CBTs and DV.
- PWD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.