TN SI Fingerprint Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
நண்பர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் அதியமான் குழுமத்தின் வணக்கம். இந்த பதிவில் தமிழ்நாடு காவல் துறையில் இருந்து வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ள sub inspector of police fingerprint 2018 தேர்வின் பாடத் திட்டங்கள் குறித்து பார்க்கப் போகிறோம். இதுவரை இந்த தேர்விற்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவில்லை என்றால் உடனடியாக விண்ணப்பிக்கவும்.
இதற்கான லிங்க் கீழே கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது
TN SI Finger Print 2018 – Apply Here
Fingerprint Syllabus & Exam Pattern
(a) Open Quota :-
i) The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination shall be 30 marks out
of 85 marks.
iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question
carries ½ mark.
FOR OPEN QUOTA
A. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (55 Marks)
1. TAMIL : Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
2. GENERAL SCIENCE: It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline.
The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
3. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation to the present day Indian modern administration. Indian National Movement, Books and Authors.
4. GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
5. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development current Socio-Economic problems – New
Environment Policy & Govt. scheme.
6. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy and Foreign relation.
7. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games
and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbours, present day India and other related topics
B. GENERAL ABILITY TEST (30 Marks):
General Ability Test consists of Logical Analysis, Numberical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability.
FOR DEPARTMENTAL QUOTA
The full details of marks distribution for special certificates like NCC, NSS and Sports / Games and National Police Duty Meet are available in the Information
i) The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
A) GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (45 Marks)
B) General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation & Forensic Science
1. GENERAL ABILITY TEST: General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability.
2. POLICE ADMINISTRATION:
History of Tamil Nadu Police organisation and Administration, State Police Organization (Law and Order), Tamilnadu Police Standing Orders, Tamilnadu Special Police , Armed Reserve, Traffic Police, Mounted branch, Commercial Crime Investigation wing, Intelligence Wing & Special Units.
3. CRIME INVESTIGATION :
a) Information to the Police and their powers to investigate, First Information Report, Investigation etc. Inquest by Executive Magistrate & Judicial Magistrate, Death in custody, Inquest by Police Officers, Post-Mortem – Recording of evidence, Collection, Final report.
b) Arrest of persons, Bails & Warrants.
c) IPC, Crpc and Evidence Act – Section relating to general usage at the Police Station level.
4. BASIC FORENSIC SCIENCE :
a) History of Development of Forensic Science – Tools and Techniques in Forensic Science – Organisational set up of Forensic Science labs in India
b) Forensic Psychology – basics – Psychology and Criminal Behaviour – Detection of deception
c) Forensic Dermatoglyphics – Basics of Finger Printing – Development of Finger Prints – Other impressions
d) Technological methods of Forensic Science – Instrumentation – Microscopy – Forensic Photography.
e) Criminalities – Crime Scene Management – Crime Scene Evidence – Forensic Physics
f) Forensic Ballistics – Fire arms – Ammunition – Fire Arm Evidence
g) Forensic Toxicology – Poisons – Narcotics – Drugs – Psychotrophic Substances
h) Forensic Medicine – Death investigations – Autopsy – Forensic Odontology
i) Digital Forensics – Computer Crimes – Cyber Crimes – Computer Forensic Investigations