Tamil Nadu Forest Exam -Mock Test / Practice Test Notification
தமிழ்நாடு வனத்துறையில் வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ள வனவர் மற்றும் வனக்காப்பாளர் தேர்வுக்கான ஆன்லைன் மாதிரித் தேர்வு எவ்வாறு எழுதுவது என்பதை பற்றிய அறிவிப்பு தற்போது இணையதளத்தில் வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது அதற்கான லிங்க் கீழே கொடுக்கபட்டுள்ளது.
General Instructions for Actual Examination:
1. Reference is made to your registration for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
2. Please ensure that you are not in possession of any prohibited items and you must ensure that you only have your Admit Card and ID proof (in original) with you.
3. On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Registration Number & PASSWORD as indicated on your Admit Card.
4. Please read the Instructions carefully, then click on I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.
5. You will be required to go through a SAMPLE TEST before you access the Main Examination.
6. Note that the items listed below are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination centre campus: Mobile Phone, Bag, Handbag, Water Bottle, Papers, notes, books, calculator, electronic gadgets, etc. It is clarified that there shall be no arrangements at the Examination Centre for keeping the aforesaid items. If any item is lost, the Centre or Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) will not be responsible for such loss. Candidates are, therefore, advised either not to carry the aforementioned items to the test centre or to make their own arrangements for keeping such items in safe custody at their sole risk. Any candidate found using or to be in possession of such unauthorized material or indulging in copying or adopting unfair means is liable to be summarily disqualified.
7. In case you face any technical issue while logging into the examination or during the exam, please contact the Invigilator immediately to address the issue. You are requested to avoid touching the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
8. In the event of any technical issue faced during the examination, Candidates are requested to be seated inside the lab for further instructions by the examination conducting authority. Any candidate walking out of the lab before the completion of the exam time i.e. the stipulated 3 hour (180 minutes), without the permission of examination functionaries such candidates under any circumstances will not be permitted to re-enter the examination lab and it may also be noted that his/her candidature will be cancelled. On completion it is mandatory to handover the used scribble pad back to the Invigilator.
9. Please make sure you sign in the space provided against your details in the Attendance Sheet. Signing on the Attendance Sheet is mandatory and without signing the attendance sheet your candidature will be NULL and VOID.
10. Candidates are NOT required to provide their personal particular like mobile no., email id, address etc. to anybody in or outside the centre to appear in the test.
11. All Examination Labs are under Video Surveillance and all activities of candidates are being closely monitored. You are therefore strictly cautioned not to indulge in any unfair means. Such activities would lead to cancellation of your candidature for this exam and you may also be debarred from future examinations conducted by Government of Tamil Nadu.
About Actual Question Paper:
1) The Question Paper consists of multiple choice objective type questions with four options out of which only one is correct.
2) The computer based examination will be Bi-lingual i.e. English & Tamil.
3) There is a TIMER (Clock) available on the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER of the Screen; you are requested to keep an eye on the TIMER (Clock) for knowing the time remaining for the completion of the examination.
4) Each question carries equal marks.
5) For each correct answer candidate will get equal marks. No mark/s will be deducted for incorrect answer. Also, No mark/s will be deducted for unanswered questions.
6) Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time. To attempt next question the candidates should click on or to go back click on button provided at the bottom of the screen.
7) The questions can be answered in any order within the given time frame. The candidate should click with the mouse on the correct choice, from the four options given. In case, the candidate does not wish to attempt a question, it can be left unanswered.
8) The candidate can change the option of a question later by selecting a new option in case he/she wishes to. In case candidate does not want to answer the question, he/she can deselect the answer by clicking provided against the question.
9) To move back and forth between questions, candidates should use the OR button or click on the question number on the right hand side of the computer screen where question numbers would be displayed along with the `attempted `and `not attempted` status. The summary of the status of all the questions across all sections would also be displayed on the screen.
10) The answers will be saved and marked green in right side question palette whenever the candidate goes for next question, by clicking on OR button.
Note: “Candidates are requested to Click on only once while moving from 1 question to the other. Clicking the multiple times will lead to the Page freezing and the exam will have to be restarted.”
The candidate can change the option of a question later by selecting a new option in case he/she wishes to. In case candidate does not want to answer the question, he/she can deselect the answer by clicking provided against the question.
11) Candidates have the option to bookmark a question in case they want to review it at a later stage by clicking on the button available at the bottom of the screen. The Bookmark on a particular question can be removed by clicking on
12) The question palette at the right of the screen shows the following status of each of the questions numbered
You have answered the question
You have not answered the question and marked for review
You have answered the question but marked for review
You have not answered the question
PS: Questions which are attempted and marked for review would be treated as attempted questions only as long as the candidate does not the option selected.
13) On the completion of the test duration, even if the candidate does not click on the button, his test will be automatically submitted by the computer.
14) The candidate will not be able to submit the test before completion of the stipulated 3 hours i.e. (180 minutes). The system will automatically submit the test on the completion of stipulated time i.e. 3 hours (180 minutes).